Welcome

The dog blog "dlog" to discuss all things K-9, featuring the latest dog news from around the World.
You can write to
DoggieFile@gmail.com or leave a comment.


Saturday, July 31, 2010

Good news for Bronson...



I had a lovely call from Lissi from Daneline Great Dane rescue centre. I told her that some DoggieFile readers have written in to ask about Bronson's fate. You'll be happy to hear that Bronson (top picture) has been rescued by a nice family with kids and lots of space and Bronson will be very happy. Lissi also told me he is a very large Great Dane and despite my vocal preference for large Great Danes, Lissi let me know that the bigger they are and the longer their legs are, the more problems they're going to have. So rather than looking at the biggest ones in future, I think I'll keep my eye out for healthy normal sized Danes. You can check out some of Daneline's Danes looking for safe, caring homes.

Here is a pic of Bronson to remind you, but also a pic of the beautiful Tina the pup (bottom picture) who is looking for a home.

http://www.daneline.co.uk/

No comments: