Welcome

The dog blog "dlog" to discuss all things K-9, featuring the latest dog news from around the World.
You can write to
DoggieFile@gmail.com or leave a comment.


Sunday, August 08, 2010

Flowers, Bricks and Exact Time.





My Mother, sister Elizabeth, Suse and I all set out for Hoxton to visit the flower market this morning. We met my Aussie friend Karen Liu who's over here on holidays and we took her for a stroll through the Columbia Road Flower Market, the top end of Brick Lane, then onto Greenwich where we had a great lunch in the beer garden of the Guildford, before checking out the market, then onto the Royal Maritime College.

We were only at the flower market a little while before we found Shaka the Rhodesian Ridgeback, our friend from previous postings on DoggieFile. This time we found out that Shaka is 6 years old and obviously, loves flowers. Tearing them up, one would imagine. Shaka clearly also likes a pat.

We also met shy little Biscuit the Spanish Water Dog. I can't help feeling it's a bit of a ruse. I said Hola! She...didn't...even...look at me. You can see Shaka really wanted to get a bit closer to this life-sized doggie Biscuit.

No comments: