Welcome

The dog blog "dlog" to discuss all things K-9, featuring the latest dog news from around the World.
You can write to
DoggieFile@gmail.com or leave a comment.


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nothin' Like a Dane

Anyone who is familiar with DoggieFile is probably aware the Dane is my favourite dog. Well, it's definitely up there with the Golden Retriever as equal first.

I was doing a shoot at the beautiful Beauberry House in East Dulwich when this magnificent blue Great Dane pup sauntered past. His owner was a tiny woman and was clearly tiring of the pup's misbehaviour but when we met they were just en route for some intensive training in the paddocks. He is 18months old and extremely timid. I'm sure he'll grow out of it.

Pictured below is Beauberry House and the Dane pup.




It's been a while since we talked Danes so I often like to check in at Daneline and see which desperate dogs need a new home. One day I'll have one...one day. 

No comments: