Welcome

The dog blog "dlog" to discuss all things K-9, featuring the latest dog news from around the World.
You can write to
DoggieFile@gmail.com or leave a comment.


Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Still Call Australia Home.

Suse and I are back from a couple of weeks down under.

A Goldie pup sitting at Lavender Bay in Sydney, overlooking the Harbour Bridge.


We drove out to Goonumbla near my hometown of Parkes to the Coles' farm and their little mongrel 'Camilla'. At first I thought she was lying on the washing but no, it's her very comfy bed.


On our drive out to see Camilla (above) we saw this Eastern Grey Kangaroo. Can you see the legs sticking out of her pouch? 


A pig-hunting-dog puppy on a ute in the main street of Parkes.


Suse making friends with my school-buddy Tom's Staffie, Steve.


No comments: