Welcome

The dog blog "dlog" to discuss all things K-9, featuring the latest dog news from around the World.
You can write to
DoggieFile@gmail.com or leave a comment.


Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Menswear Dog

I have fallen in love. I'm love with this 3 year old Shiba Inu. I'm in love with this shiny blog's look and layout. I'm in love the wardrobe. Basically suffice to say I want Menswear Dog's owner to own me too.

"Menswear Dog is a 3 year old Shiba Inu living in NYC with a panache for all things style. His interests include never washing his selvage denim, lurking around Soho looking for someone to notice his steez, and sniffing fine a$$ bitches." Mensweardog.tumblr.com






OK so it's hard to match Menswear Dog for pure cool but if you like dogs with sartorial elegance, check out Logan's Look as well.

No comments: