Welcome

The dog blog "dlog" to discuss all things K-9, featuring the latest dog news from around the World.
You can write to
DoggieFile@gmail.com or leave a comment.


Monday, May 13, 2013

The Book of Mormon Dogs

Here begins Musical-Theatre-Monday-Madness on DoggieFile!

Have you seen the I'm a Mormon PR campaign posted all over the place (especially any city where "The Book of Mormon" musical is playing)? My favourites have a dog in the billboards (I've seen two Labradors so far) and the tag-line says I'm a Mormon. Anyway, this makes me wonder...just how many Mormon dogs are really out there?

Anyway, we went to see the 15-time Tony Award winning "The Book of Mormon" on the weekend and it reminded me of this Mormon dog issue. Now, in the sketchiest of segues let's continue the topic of Mormons, musicals and mutts because here are two of the stars of the London show Gavin Creel and Ashley Day who turn out to be dog owners and dog fans!

Here's "Elder Price"- Gavin Creel with Wally.


Ensemble cast member Ashley Day and Arthur.


If you haven't seen it yet, here's a taste. This is a clip of the original US cast at the Tony Awards:

No comments: